Increase usable cable length up to ten times, with only one box (2000Ft. @ 9600 Baud).
Optically isolated Inputs eliminate data ground loops.
Multiple input connectors allow for; bare wire, male or female D-Sub 9 pin or BNC connections.
Push button NULL switching between DTE and DCE modes.
Push button polarity switching to compensate for mis-wires.
Push button switching between RS232 and Short Haul Modem data modes.
Data presence LED.
12 volt wall wart power supply with 4pin XLR connector.
SERIALTOOLS.TV FIVE YEAR WARRANTY
SERIALTOOLS.TV will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, email SUPPORT@SERIALTOOLS.TV requesting service or repair. Include a brief description of the problem, your name and contact information. You will receive and RMA number and shipping information. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owners Manual(s).
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Merchandise that has become damaged or inoperative because of ordinary wear, misuse, cold, heat, rain, excessive humidity, freeze damage, use of improper chemicals, negligence, accident, failure to operate the product in accordance with the instructions provided in the Owners Manual(s) supplied with the product, improper maintenance, the use of accessories or attachments not recommended by SERIALTOOLS.TV, or unauthorized repair or alterations.
- Expendable parts or accessories supplied with the product which are expected to become inoperative or unusable after a reasonable period of use, including but not limited to adapters, cables and carrying cases.
- ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY DEFECT, FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF THE PRODUCT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.